What subject to choose when it comes to cause and effect essay writing. We have collected some good ideas to get you started with your essay. Choosing the essay topic for cause and effect essay type is not difficult, here are some good sample essay topics:
- Effects of Pollution
- The Changes in the Ocean
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Effects
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- Internet Influence on kids
- Popularity of Sports in US
- Effects of professional sport on children
- Alcohol and nervous system
- Domestic violence
- Growing up with a single parent
- Effect of school bullying on children
- Putin politics against the neighboring countries
- Music effects on human body
- Dating at young age
- What causes some women to repeatedly get involved in destructive relationships
- Earthquakes and potential dangers they bring
- Social media effect on young people
- Growing up in poverty
- Stress impact on health
- Impact of drug use on human body
- The influence of my favorite movie/book on me
- How war in Syria effects US
- What impact smoking has on a pregnant woman
- Telling lies. The cause and effect
- The causes of divorces
- What is the impact of genetically engineered food
- What causes a tsunami
- What causes racism
- How globalization affects economy
- What was your cause of choosing your major/your college
- The effects of credit culture
- What are causes and effects of terrorism
- What makes a person to be a good teacher/mother/doctor/artist
- What are the effects of homeschooling
- What causes heart problems
- What caused the WWII
- Effects of online dating
- Uber influence on the taxi drivers
- How happy relationships affect a person
- How travelling the world affects life and personality
Make sure you choose the essay topic that is important for you. Choosing the correct essay topic makes your cause and effect essay more successful. Speaking from your heart and mind instead of listing some vague ideas brings your writing to the next level and makes a great effect on your reader.
You might have no idea how MANY DOCTORS around the world are thankful for your help in learning English! On behalf of all white coat wearing people, THANK YOU!.
I read many FB med group chat’s comments and other social networks, where many who want to come to the UK to practice medicine get together , and many of them recommend watching your videos.
Thousands of them, mostly from developing countries, show their gratitude to you.
we need above 7.5 in total and above 7 in each.
Personally, I have given IELTS 5 times, in 6 years. Unfortunately, I have not received the required score yet. BUT, I have received in Speaking 8,
reading 7, Listening 7.5, and most horrible part-writing 6.5
Those numbers were different in each time, I just compiled them in the best shape, to show the greatest achievement I could get in those hardest ever my exams. I never got any bad marks during my 8 years of medical exams. I graduated from medical school with Honors yet ENGLISH- is my weak point.
I am proactive and will try for the 6th time, I believe it will be my last time of giving IELTS, I will achieve the required and even more band.
I have never really practice writing exactly at it is given in your explanation. But this time I WILL.
from Central Asia.
Thanks so much for your comment. I’m aware of the issues doctors face hitting their required score and am glad my site helps 🙂 I have actually replied to you at length via email using the email address you have used to post this message. Take a look as I’ve given you some extra tips and a gift. Good luck 🙂